RFI (Request For Information) Analyst
Long Island City, NY
- Efficiently Manage a caseload of investigations and requests.
- Act as a liaison between Compliance department and other departments to gather information that aid in investigations
- Knowledgeable with a variety of consumer and commercial bank products
- Recognize red flags for retail and commercial products.
- Effectively manage an internal RFI system.
- Ability to produce and present reports effectively showing progress of workstreams.
- Decipher SWIFT messages to properly extract information necessary to aid in investigations
- Knowledgeable in various payment types (CHIPS, SWIFT, etc)
- Provide guidance and act as SME to proper investigation techniques and inquiries.
- Conduct additional research/review of transactional history as necessary in determining the correct disposition for the Alerts and/or request additional information from the TM Investigator if gaps exist in the documentation or research submitted with their recommended disposition.
- Assist BSA/AML Compliance Officer to ensure that the branch’s BSA/AML procedures, manuals, trainings and programs are kept current and relevant for the Compliance Department.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required for the Compliance Department.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
Skills, Competencies, and Experience Needed:
- 2-3 Years of experience working in Financial Services Operations, Compliance, or Risk Management
- Project Management experience
- Technology or Programming experience a huge plus
- Great written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High degree of knowledge of current BSA/AML, KYC, and OFAC laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with Lotus Notes, PRIME, Actimize, SQL, Microsoft Office Suite
- CAMS certification (preferred)