Job Title: Associate or AVP KYC
Reports to: Deputy Head/Head of Treasury
Responsible for counterparties and clients KYC management according to external and internal compliance requirements, including onboarding, periodical review and termination process. In charge of managing the ALCO and the department’s manuals, policies, procedures, etc. Coordinate with related department and teams to fulfill Treasury’s obligation on various risks and products/services assessment, internal control and compliance assessment, internal and external audit, head office inspection, and regulators examination. Conduct research and investigation on regulatory policies and market practice. Assist in asset-liability management, liquidity risk control, daily money market transaction, and bond investment analysis, etc.
- Meet all internal and external KYC and due diligence requirements on counterparties and clients, including but not limited to: onboarding, periodical review and updates, relationship terminating.
- Maintain and update counterparties and clients documents, and propose counterparties/clients credit line demand to corporate banking and FI managers.
- Update, amend and maintain the charters, policies, manuals, procedures and flow charts of the branch’s Asset & Liability Management Committee and of the Treasury department.
- Coordinate with various middle and back offices to complete the department’s obligation on various assessment, examination, and action plan requirements from all related parties such as risk, compliance, internal control, internal and external audit, head office and regulators.
- Administrate all system related projects including pre-trade risk control, information platform vendor management, upgrades or updates of FMBM, MMTA, FMTS, etc.
- Gather market and peers information on the important market practice evolution such as the alternative rates for LIBOR, and submit reports to the branch’s senior management and head office.
- Summarize and report to the branch’s senior management and head office about the important regulatory policies development regarding the department’s business.
- Support Credit Approval, Credit Management or marketing teams on the issues regarding counterparties/bond issuers credit line proposal or annual review.
- Act as the back-up trader of agency service for the Bank.
- Assist money market and bond traders to execute daily transactions and operation, periodical or ad-hoc analysis or reporting.
- Assist money market traders to monitor and analyzing liquidity risk and market risk.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor(s).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance and/or Engineering.
- 1 year plus of related experience.
- Computer literacy; must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong attention to detail with great time management skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive, great team player and self-starter.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Flexible to handle new responsibilities and work efficiently in a timely manner.
- Excellent business communication and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Job Order ID: 1371