Our client is an International Bank based in Manhattan. They are looking for a BSA/AML Analyst.
The BSA Analyst focuses on the review and analysis of the BSA/AML alerts generated through automated and manual transaction monitoring. The role also includes the preparation of Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR), enhanced due diligence on high risk customers, and Loan file reviews for any suspicious activity.
- Conducts reviews and analysis of alerts generated by the automated transaction monitoring system.
- Investigates potentially suspicious activity from account surveillance, branch and departmental escalations, Grand Jury Subpoenas and law enforcement inquiries.
- Takes ownership of individual cases using appropriate case management tools and techniques for a timely disposition.
- Carries out varying levels of research/investigation, depending on the complexity of each alert/case.
- Drafts SARs and submits to the senior BSA Analyst for review before approval by the BSA Officer and filing with the FinCEN.
- Carries out enhanced due diligence on high risk customers.
- Works on any other BSA/AML/OFAC task assigned by the seniors.
- At least 3 years of relevant BSA/AML experience as an analyst preferably in a community bank.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Bachelor’s degree.