A community bank in New York City is seeking an Assistant Compliance manager to work with Compliance Department Manager, consulting companies, and manage the compliance functions, including Internal Loan Review, Internal Audit, and BSA/AML programs. Ensure each area of the bank is in compliance with applicable regulations.
CAMS certification and experience in supervision are required.
- Work with Compliance Department Manager and consultant companies to manage the following areas:
- Conduct KYC /CDD/EDD on new customers.
- Conduct EDD investigation on high risk customers.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of CTRs.
- Enforce accurate review of OFAC hits.
- Coordinate with Operations Department to enforce BSA requirements for new accounts, customer site visits, and monitoring of suspicious activities at the branches.
- Coordinate with Loan Department, IT Department and Accounting Department to monitor suspicious activities.
Conduct annual review of BSA program and policy.
Internal Loan Review
- Manager a consultant company to review the loan portfolio.
- Conduct annual review of Internal Loan Review program and policy.
- Work with a consultant company to conduct Audit of branches and departments.
- Conduct annual review of Internal Audit program and policy, and produce Audit Reports quarterly
- Enforce Compliance with regulations.
- Enforce compliance in all departments and branches
- Monitor new regulations and revisions in regulations
- Oversee implementation of new applicable old and new regulations
- Update, maintain and enforce all bank policies and procedures, including Internal Audit, Internal Loan
Review, and BSA/AML/OFAC.
- CAMS certification
- B.S. degree or higher
- Experience in supervision of several employees
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Compliance, Internal Audit, BSA, AML, OFAC and related regulatory policies and procedures
- Experience in compliance area.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Words.
- Proficient in English reading and report writing