- Perform KYC refresh and CDD
- Conduct research from internal and external sources to obtain most current information on existing customers including relationship
hierarchy structure, industry codes, Tax ID, etc.
- Actively follow-up with Front Office and other internal departments for all requirements
- Maintain detailed tracking of customer files for modifications
- Present complex issues in simple and straightforward manner to internal clients
- Serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SME) for core internal bank system and department procedures
- Work with 1st LOD teams to obtain necessary documentation for account opening
- Verify and document account opening and tax documentation. Ensure all documents are collected, verified and stored, and provide
status back to the client
- Perform client documentation searches across internal and external sites and compile client profiles.
- Understand customers regarding the latest status and current onboarding actions
- Participate in initiatives to improve the client and account management process
- Maintain MIS on end to end process for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas Support ad hoc projects
- Collecting files or data asked by IM, or third parties.
- Dormant account reactivation analyst
- Ensure that documentation meets internal policy and guidelines on customer data
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced of related experience –AML, KYC
- Prior banking experience preferred, 3-5 years experience required
- Relevant industry qualifications in Anti-Money Laundering (ACAMS) preferred (Current / past or currently studying)
- In-depth knowledge of common money laundering methods and trends
- Strong analytical, research and investigative skills
Job Order ID: Perm-1475