The primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to (estimated 70%):
- Execute compliance testing and monitoring programs, inclusive of fieldwork, compilation of work papers, report issuance, and tracking of issues;
- Conduct periodic risk assessments of applicable U.S. banking laws and regulations; and
- Conduct periodic reviews of policies and procedures and, when necessary, development of newly required policies and procedures.
II. Miscellaneous support duties include, but are not limited to (estimated 30%):
- Support the ongoing development and administration of the regulatory compliance program for three leasing subsidiaries engaged in aircraft, ship, rail car, and commercial construction equipment to minimize regulatory compliance risk;
- Become proficient in the ongoing administration of insider trading / personal trading surveillance activities via utilization of the Personal Trading Control Center (PTCC) system;
- Support bank compliance-related activities as opportunities are presented; and
- Perform ad-hoc special projects assigned by Compliance Department management.
One to three years prior banking / financial services experience, general knowledge of U.S. banking laws and regulations, and exposure to bank regulatory compliance and/or internal audit is desirable.
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver a quality work product
- Ability to work well independently or within groups as circumstances dictate
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, ability to work under pressure and cross-cultural sensitivity are required to quickly adapt to changing tasks and workload