Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Compliance Training:
- SME review of Compliance trainings and assign applicable lines of business
- Develop and conduct targeted trainings, as needed.
- Serve as point of contact for the Training Program
- Assist in the maintenance and administration of the Training Policy & Procedures
- Maintain excellent communication and good relationships with all staff, to effectively roll out trainings.
- Administration and Reporting
- Compliance Monitoring and Metrics
- Assemble/Calculate/Report on Compliance Key Risk Indicators
- Control Monitoring
- Data Privacy & Protection
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Privacy Program
- Support Compliance Assessments
- Risk Control Self-Assessment RCSA
- Core Compliance Risk Assessment
- Risk Governance Assessment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.