Purpose of Role
The Data Engineer will support the AML and Sanctions Technology Officer with technology matters including systems implementations.
- Assist in ensuring scenario requirements, solutions and related documentation are in line with the technical standards of the program.
- Assist with the enhancement, testing, tuning, and validation of the transaction monitoring process.
- Coordinate the implementation of PRIME with the vendor to ensure that the new system adequately provides an effective, risk based
transaction monitoring system.
- Oversee rules selection, testing, and thresholds.
- Develop detailed project plans including resource plans.
- Manage projects from initiation to successful completion.
- Set project timelines that are consistent with technical objectives.
- Identify and escalate issues to the AML and Sanctions Technology Lead, the BSA/AML and Sanctions Officer and Deputy BSA/AML Officer.
- Build effective partnerships with the Business Units and IT.
- Assist in preparation of MIS report.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in the field of AML Transaction Monitoring, AML and Sanctions Screening, or other major Compliance functions
- Experience with scenario development, AML model reviews, threshold tuning, initial threshold setting or optimization support
- Experience managing multiple delivery teams
- Hands on experience with transaction monitoring and sanctions technology platforms
- Hands on experience with multiple database technology platforms
- Strong communications skills, including presentations to senior management
- Strong background in integrating different technologies and knowledge of industry standard frameworks.
Job Order ID: 1456