The HR Assistant is responsible for maintaining and ensuring the Branch’s planning, administration, coordination, implementation and evaluation of employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. All these with a significant interaction with HR in Head Office. These responsibilities include:
– Developing and administering HR plans and procedures for company personnel.
– Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
– Maintaining and revising the company’s employee handbook.
– Embrace and spread company culture.
– Overseeing the administration of company benefits.
– Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
– Conducting new employee orientations as well as exit interviews.
– Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions, as necessary.
– Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Administration, Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
– Minimum of three (3) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
– Fluent in Spanish
– Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) such as ADP Workforce Now, Workday, Concur or Aravo.
– Experience in the administration of benefits, payroll processing and compensation programs along with other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10017