Internal Audit Associate
Coordinate with IA outsourcing consultants conduct the audit program; report to Head Office and keep records.
The Internal Audit Associate assists the local and Head Office audit teams to organize and perform detailed analysis and summarize all tangible facts and material inferences in daily audit activities.
Supports the implementation of improved measures within the New York Branch’s internal audit department by working with internal audit outsourcing consultants identifying the rectification of findings and audit issues or situations whereas corrective action are implemented.
Analyzing and summarizing the read across to open audit, regulatory and other third party issues, including self- identified from management to distinguish those which had not previously been identified. Interacting with Head Office IA Bureau /stakeholders in Audit and perform translations as needed.
- Understand and analyze the implication of IA issues and update issue tracking
- Assist in organizing the risk assessment of New York Branch annually, make sure the audit program conforms to local regulatory requirements and implement the program after being approved by
- Assist in supporting the internal audit outsourcing projects, track the internal audit outsourcing institutions’ working performance, monitor the outsourcing projects’ working progress and changing personnel situation, evaluate the quality of internal audit outsourcing
- Assist in monitoring the remediation progress of the Branch’s internal and external findings. Assist in facilitating a strong risk management and risk awareness culture amongst internal
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders including operational, IT, Finance, Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance amongst other functions and
- Actively promote collaboration and sharing of ideas across departments and
- Monitor and research current and upcoming local regulatory policies, assist in conducting analysis on the Branch’s main operating risk assessment and related risk issues, and report to
- Schedule and arrange meetings and prepare meeting
- Ascertaining all internal and external audit related files and documentation of the Branch, are complete, accurate, safe and reliable with all relevant audit
- Assist in completing all other work related to audit according to the local regulatory authorities or Head Office Audit’s
- Consistently review and challenge the effectiveness of bank corrective measures and its impact on the internal control framework when addressing IA Issues and external regulatory
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in business, audit, finance, accounting and/or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant and/or audit work
- Requires good understanding of U.S. accounting laws and regulations as it relates to the banking
- Experience with international banks CPA or CIA
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical
- Excellent English and Chinese listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Diligent, high attention to details and pressure-resistant.
Job Order ID: 1255