- Perform transactions and conduct investigations based upon internally developed alerts, red flags and employee referrals.
- Assist in the OFAC and EDD of daily transactions for the Branch.
- Review OFAC hits; analyze, investigate and refer the transactions for final review to the BSA Officer/Assistant Manager as per BSA/AML & OFAC compliance policies and procedure.
- Conduct investigation of unusual/suspicious activity identified and refer it to BSA Officer for final disposition. In addition, provide a full analysis of activity and why it is believed reportable.
- Gather and report pertinent information (transaction monitoring status, SAR filings and investigation follow-ups) for further reporting to Head Office.
- Maintain internal BSA logs (transaction monitoring log, investigations log, etc.)
- Assist in arranging for documentation and information related to various assignments, such as model validation, quality assurance, risk assessment, etc.
- Additional duties assigned by the BSA Officer and/or Assistant BSA manager.
Job Order ID: 1222