Job Title: Loan Officer
- Maintain solid relationships with arrangers in order to get invitations to syndication loan deals.
- Participate lenders’ meetings / meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process when asked.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Analyze customers’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Refer loan applications outside those limits to Head Office for approval.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and in compliance with major terms.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Collect the borrower’s financial information (ex.10Q, 10K), Compliance information, outstanding borrowing amount, updated rating change and stock price.
- Analyze and review information above, included latest events, whether pursue the requirements in the agreement.
- Filing those collected compliance document for future review.
- Review the borrower’s case follow by the schedule which already reported to H.O. in the end of last year and update the schedule by adjusted review schedule
- Generate the loan review schedule for next following fiscal year.
- Loan Review – Initial Review
|–||Collect the FGBS voucher from Loan Administration.|
|–||Collect the effective date notice and the copy of facility approval from H.O through responsible Loan Officer|
|–||Input the mentioned provided information to Initial Loan Review Checklist|
- Loan Review (twice/per year) – Loan Review Report
|–||Update the outstanding amount of current facility|
|–||Update credit rating|
|–||Special attention to Goodwill impairment if it occurs|
|–||Update the financial information including the change of ratio and any business news affect the B/S and I/S of the Company|
- Forward the adjusted loan review schedule and monthly review progress report to H.O. Credit Management Department.
Job Order ID: 1233