Senior AML Optimization and Analytics Consultant
- Utilize rigorous statistical techniques for optimizing AML Scenarios to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist the TM Team Lead with the implementation and documentation of the Bank TM Surveillance Tuning and Optimization Program.
- Implement a comprehensive and ongoing program of improvements.
- Identify, assess, track and report risk gaps, emerging needs/trends, regulatory initiatives and redundancies/enhancement opportunities
- Manage Business As Usual projects/tasks, strategic initiatives and gap/issue remediation within the Bank TM Surveillance Tuning and Optimization Program.
- Collaborate with different teams within Bank to enhance, tune and retire AML reports and scenarios. Implementing a comprehensive and ongoing program of improvements.
Skills, Competencies, and Experience Needed:
- Expertise with the AML Tuning, Optimization and Analysis to retire and add scenarios.
- 4+ years of Financial Crime, Compliance and/or Regulatory experience.
- 4+ years of Information Technology and/or TM Platform Optimization experience.
- 4+ year College Degree
- 4+ years of Experience with Prime, Mantas and/or Actimize TM platforms
- 2+ years of project management experience
- There is a possibility of temp to perm
- Writing Samples are requested and job references on specific experience
- IT application expertise in PRIME, ACTIMIZE
- IT application expertise in Oracle Mantas products including Mantas AML.
- Strong understanding of AML (Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Tax Evasion) and Fraud trends and typologies.
- Knowledge/experience with analytical evaluation and tools (R, SAS, SQL)
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated use of analysis and professional judgment, quality control and high standards.
- Preferred CAMS certification.
- Experienced of work experience within a financial institution, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination of with at least 3-5 years’ experience working in an AML and/or Sanctions compliance function
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with AML regulations and requirements, including the Bank Secrecy Act, The USA PATRIOT Act, FFIEC BSA/AML Exam Manual guidelines, OFAC/Economic Sanctions and Suspicious Activity Reporting.
- Strong attention to detail, communication, collaboration, and organizational skills are required as well as the ability to prioritize workloads and deliver results in a time-sensitive environment.
- Effective written interpersonal communication skills.
Job Order ID: 1297