Monitor and measure trading exposures on an on-going basis, in accordance with the Bank’s risk management policy and trading policy, and keep abreast of general risk in the investment portfolio, to assure that the Branch’s exposure is in line with established policy.
- Develop and monitor trading limits, and assure that the front desk is operating within the limits approved by Senior
- Measure the market risk exposure for each trade.
- Identify and follow up on any excesses, and implement corrective
- Produce daily reports from the internal trading system.
- Use the risk models in the relevant system, and provide advice regarding suitable market risk management process and procedures
- Perform stress testing, scenario analyses, and
- Liaise with Senior Management (ALCO, Risk and Compliance Committee, Finance and Treasury) for all trading risk management
- Support relevant technical solutions once needed.
- Compile general reports on local market and other reports as required by Head Office and Branch Management/Department
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the Department Head from time to time.
- Successfully complete the Branch’s annual BSA/AML and OFAC training
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Mathematics or Statistics preferred; CFA, FRM is a plus.
- 5+ years banking experience in general and market risk analysis, quant or trading positions, good understanding of the interest rate, FX valuation models, duration risk, VAR methodologies, fluently using of analytical tools in Bloomberg, Reuters, and other investment support systems.
- Adequate knowledge in main trading products in global
- Fluency with VBA and/or other programming skills for maintaining analytical models.
- Excellent writing and communication
- Good analytical, quantitative and problem solving
- High attention to